Monday, September 1, 2008

Florida

During the middle of August, my parents, Jamie and I took Ally down to Florida for college. It was a long haul but wasn't too bad b/c we drove at night so that made it go alot faster.

On the way down, we went a little out of the way so we could stop by The Track.
Dad showing off
Breakfast in Stuart, FL

Dad wanted me to take a picture of him under this palm tree

Dad went fishing in the ocean for a bit

Ally's dorm roomMy Crabmeat Mango and Avacodo Stack I ordered at The Crab HouseA stingray we saw in the water..we saw one even bigger than this one that I didnt get a pic of

5 comments:

Regi said...

Dad, you look cute with no hair and a goatee :o)

Cool pics!

LJL said...

Really neat pictures. So glad you went along with us. That was a big help. That picture of the stingray is cool. That was taken in the dark. Yep, I have more hair on my face than on top. That yellow crab was not happy. It's hard to tell what it is in the picture, but he would have been happier if he could have gone on about his business without foreigners bothering him.

Regi said...

Well what do you think he thought when he saw a giant with no hair??

LJL said...

Well, at least I didn't have my "flowers" on.

Janella Thompson said...

is it sad knowing your sis....is more than just a short drive away??? I hope she is enjoying college. I guess you will see here at YC, and Thanksgiving and Christmas....so it won't be to bad.