Monday, August 11, 2008

State Fair

Ally showed Dan the Man at state fair in Columbus 2 weeks ago. I went down there for two days, especially since its her last time to show at state. She did really well. She also showed Wednesday at a quarter horse show on the grounds. She got high point and won a brand new saddle. Not bad!Breakfast in the barn Our yummy cheesecake.
Quick story: I got there on Wednesday night which was the same day Cheesecake Factory was having cheesecake for $1.50. a slice..any kind! They normally range from $6-$7 a slice. Sooo..we only had to wait about 2 hours! And that was after it took me 10 minutes to find a parking spot..and 20 minutes to walk there after parking WAY to far away. Ally was about to kill me. It was worth it...almost.
This is serious stuff! :)

I had to snap this picture of the judge...guess he got tired of standing!

Mom was trying to get a pic of me, Ally and Dan, but Dan would not look at the camera. He kept trying to eat my turkey leg and drink my sweet tea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to the Indiana State Fair, last week, for the first time, can you believe it? It was sooo fun and the food was sooo good. We're proud of all Ally's hard work and her excellence in what she pursues, as I'm sure you are, too -- Dani.

Regi said...

Good grief! That's a big turkey leg. Who knew equines were carnivores? Neat pics, thanks!

LJL said...

Cool pictures. Thanks to you and Jamie for going to Fla. with us. That was a big help.