Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Excellent weekend

This past weekend we had our annual family reunion up near my parents So I drove up to that Saturday morning Dad and I left early to go home and get ready to go to Indy to a race with a friend We had to get the tickets early so I had really been hoping that it wouldnt rain It LOOKED rainy all day long but it didnt rain :) The race was a lot of fun I didnt get back to Kentucky until about 2:30 a.m. but it was so worth it Here are a few pics







Family reunion in the park...
Head count: about 85














Volleyball is always a hit with the Lavys













Aunt Geneva and I posing for a pic














Dudley and I..and if you ask Dad, he is
considered a part of the family














Dad and I by the #9 hauler













Michael Waltrip, owner and driver, as well as Dad's favorite driver, hanging out before the race

Racing under the lights

2 comments:

Janella Thompson said...

you get this close to my house and I don't get a phone call??? I am upset. JK. glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Of course Dudley is part of the family...he's our first granddog. Michael's car finished 3rd, so that must say something about him. Maybe, that he is a better owner than driver or something...Very neat weekend.!