Thursday, July 12, 2007

Beach Vacation


Family vacation is a highlight of my year We have gone on 18 straight family vacations with all 6 of us (now 7 including my brother-in-law) We have gone to Gatlinburg TN, Pennsylvania, Virginia Beach VA, Wisonsin Dells, Florida, Branson MO, Mackinac Island MI, and Myrtle Beach The most recent being Myrtle Beach Here are just a few pics










Getting ready to drive a racecar at
Myrtle Beach Speedway









The balcony view from our place on the beach







Checking out the beach











My siblings









Relaxing after a morning of fishing


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do I seem to look a little green in the picture? Could be cause I was a little sick. Cool blog.

Regi said...

welcome!

Anonymous said...

you forgot Niagara Falls. I'm not surprised since you never wanted to go back 'cause you were always afraid that your little sister would go over the falls.