Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Caught!

For awhile now, my roommate and I saw the evidences of a mouse in the house I even had the priviledge of spotting the creature at one point The other night my friend Jamie set a mouse trap for us Last night, the life of the mouse was ended in one snap! It was exactly 12:41 when it all came to a head I had only been sleeping for about 20 minutes but I heard it go off I sprang up in my bed, at first having no idea what had caused the strange noiseI thought someone had come in my door but then after a couple of seconds, realized what had happened It only took my heart about 15 minutes to calm down so I could go back to sleep, and a little bit longer of me thinking I was going to have to take care of the thing in the morning

This morning I tiptoed around the corner into the kitchen, and bingo! The trap had done its job I took a papertowel grabbed the tail and threw the thing in the trash, trap and all Tada! I was going to take a picture of the poor thing but due to the graphic nature, thought it would be too much for small children and those with weak stomachs

We have softball tonight Our church made up 2 teams and is playing against another church on Tuesday nights Hopefully it doesnt rain

2 comments:

Regi said...

Lol well at least you have caught the critter.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would throw away a perfectly good mouse trap.