Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beach Bums

Friday night we went to a cook out nearby on campus and had hot dogs and hamburgers. Then we went to the campus intramurals. Ally and Luke's teams played each other. One team killed the other team..I won't say which one was which. It was fun watching them anyways. Then we went to Starbucks and Walmart. This Walmart has palm trees growing the parking lot :)I took a jog this morning and went to the beach. I think it took me about 45 minutes to walk/run there and back. "We" sent the alarm for 8:45 and at 9:30 Ally was still snoozing away so I decided to take off on my own for a bit. The parking lot for the part of the beach I went to was already packed when I got there. It was quite a pretty morning with lots of joggers. I saw someone pulling in a fish from their boat while I was going across a bridge on the way to the ocean. When I got back Ally was FINALLY dragging herself out of bed. We packed up some snacks and books and headed back to enjoy some more sun with a couple of other girls. Now we are back at the dorm and getting ready to go get some lunch and do some shopping.

2 comments:

Regi said...

Yu have such a terrile life! so depressing :o) Have a blast down there.

LJL said...

If that bottom picture is Ally, she really needs to start eating more.