Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I

I am…ready for the summer weather to get here
I want...to visit Australia some day
I have…a purple car
I wish…it was time for vacation
I hate…rush hour
I miss…living in the country
I fear…giant rats
I feel…like going for a long run right now
I hear…laughter
I smell…honey roasted peanuts
I crave...a double cheeseburger from McDonalds
I search...the clearance racks first!
I wonder…if its going to rain this weekend
I regret...shopping so much (kinda!)
I love…Ghiradelli chocolate
I ache...through my abs, I did some sit ups last night
I always…set two alarms
I am not…an outgoing person
I dance...on pay day(ok not really, but i feel like it sometime)
I sing…in my car and church..thats just about it
I cry...when other people are hurting
I don’t always…look around for the cheapest gas station..that needs to change now
I fight...for the last slice of mushroom/pineapple pizza
I write…lists to keep myself organized
I never…go anywhere without my phone (probably a bad habit)
I listen…to a fan at night in the summer-helps me fall asleep faster
I need...a tall White Chocolate Mocha
I am happy…that this "I" survey is over :)

1 comment:

LJL said...

Giant rats?!?! lol I think I will see if I can find one to bring on vacation with us. Remember when Dudley got the giant mouse out of the cabinet while you were up on the chair out of harm's way?