Monday, December 31, 2007

Updating (better late than never!)

This year, for Collingsworth Christmas, we all gathered at my aunt and uncles house and spent the night Friday night we ordered pizza (a Collingsworth Christmas tradition) and stayed up very late (some till 6 a.m.) We "woke up" to a wonderful breakfast of french toast, with all kinds of different syrups including peanutbutter syrup (compliments of Gloria Gaither herself!), sausage and bacon It was a lot of fun and I think everyone is voting to do the same again next year It was a blast!














4 comments:

Regi said...

kewl pics

LJL said...

I think that last picture looks like a relative of Santa.

Anonymous said...

loved the post. Great pics. Is it me or does it seem each Christmas gets better than the one before. I am all for doing the same next year.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how WHITE Santa's "cousin's" hair looks in that picture!!