Sunday, December 16, 2007

Taking it easy




This weekend we got some snow here in Kentucky Saturday morning I woke up at 8:00 and it hadnt started but by 10:00 the ground was covered I had an itch to get out anyways so decided to head to the nearest mall about 5 minutes away By the time I got there, it was spitting ice so I decided to just run in to one store and get some wrapping paper so I could wrap the presents that I already had
Then around 12:30 I headed back out to do some Christmas shopping and was very successful Im almost completely done I came home made some cookies and cleaned the house
In the evening, Kyle, Amy, Jamie and I spent a couple of hours just hanging out I gave them all their gifts because I wasnt sure if I would have another chance before Christmas Jamie and Kyle decided to model their new shirts for Amy and I
Here are some more pics of my tree for you, Mom I tried to get some closer shots (Mom let me borrow hers this year since Im not allowed to have a real one)

1 comment:

LJL said...

Did I see where UK was beaten by UAB? The boys must be having a bad year.