Friday, February 11, 2011

6 months

Thanksgiving together


Christmas time

Playing the Wii at my sister's house



Beautiful silver standup Kitchen aid mixer...Christmas present from Jamie





Fun week night date...Applewood By the River Looved the fried mushrooms :)



He picks a good bouquet of flowers



At our first Red's game


Hanging out at my parents house

I started dating a wonderful guy 6 months ago. In some ways it seems forever because we have been friends for so long. In other ways, things are still NEW. It has been an incredibly fun journey!He is so sweet and good to me. Sometimes I wonder how I would "manage" my own house if he wasn't around to fix things, install appliances, etc. etc. Many times I have come home from work to find the leaves raked, snow shoveled...one time he even broke into my house and did the dishes. I don't deserve it!
I LOVE spending time with him and also love that he enjoys going home to my parents just as much as I do. He bought me a Kitchen aid mixer for Christmas..and I didn't even ask. He has EVEN gone shopping with me a few times (something I NEVER imagined I would do with my boyfriend LOL) He is truly my best friend!

4 comments:

Tamra said...

Awwww. I loved seeing these photos and reading your post. You two make a wonderful couple. So happy for you guys!!

Beth said...

I'm so happy for you:-) I love seeing the pic you put up.

Regi said...

yay! So glad you "found" him :)

LJL said...

Bring him up to our house again soon.