Saturday, August 1, 2009

So instead of trying to catch up on everything that I have been doing since my last post, I am just jumping right into the present. Whenever I am not at work, I am home working on my house.
My most recent project has been the bathroom off of my room. Its fairly small and has low ceilings so the painting didnt take long at all. I have a cabinet/mirror that still has to be put up on the empty wall and then I will be mostly finished with this bathroom (finally!) I may add another decoration or 2 if I find a good deal.

I am headed home tomorrow to go to a race with my family. Then on to camp on Sunday. Then back to the grind on Monday.

I am blessed!

1 comment:

LJL said...

Bilko is having a blast with his cousin, Dudley as I type. They were racing around the house at high speed.