Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Planning a Day Off

Last night, my uncle called saying I didn't need to come to the office today because of some other issues. I could have went in to work at my other job BUT I decided not too. The idea of a day off with nothing pre-planned sounded to good.
I was awake at 6 A.M., already planning what to do on my day OFF. So much for sleeping in! I'm doing a little bit of work from home for my uncle, then I plan to: go running, clean my room and the house, wash/sweep out my car, pick up something from the post office, cook something for supper (instead of eating a frozen dinner), do some laundry and maybe go to a softball game tonight.
Now, getting all of that done will take some more planning :)
Tata for now!

2 comments:

Regi said...

have a good day off

LJL said...

Sounds like you would have had less to do if you didn't have the day off!