Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Age: 24
Burger of choice: probably from Steak N' Shake or McDonalds
Car you drive: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Dog's name: Dudley, Remax, Oreo, Jessica
Essential item: moisturizer
Favorite show at the moment: dont have time
Game: Dutch Blitz
Home State: Ohio
Instruments you play: the radio
Juice: punch
Kind of drink you prefer at Starbucks: White Chocolate Mocha
Last restaurant you ate at: Skyline
Most time spent without sleep: I think it was about 26 hrs when I went mushroom hunting with Dad and bro in MI
Number of Piercings: 0
Overnight hospital stays: 2 I think-birth and once as a child but dont remember what I had I just remember I couldnt breathe and dad was running stop signs on the way to the hospital :P
People you were with today: no one so far (except co-workers..guess that counts)
Quiet time: not enough
Regret: too many
Status: tired and hungry :) (but lunch is soon!)
Time you woke up today: 6:14 a.m.
U - what you consider Unique: cant think of anything interesting at the moment
Vegetable you love: cooked carrots with brown sugar
Worst habit: procrastinating (but I work better under some pressure!)
X-rays you've had: Ankle-soccer injury Shoulder-when I was younger I had some problems with it
Yummy food you ate today: homemade peanut butter fudge
Zodiac sign: dont keep up with that stuff :P

1 comment:

LJL said...

Wow, Belle, when did you learn your ABC's?