Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend in review


I went home Friday for one last Lavy basketball game of the season Saturday morning I had chocolate chip and peanut butter chip pancakes (I have been craving them for 2 weeks..not sure why) They were good Basically we were just lazy all day I came back home in the afternoon and went to Joe's Crab Shack It was my first time I really liked the crab stuffed mushrooms I ordered However it was extremely loud, probably the loudest restaurant I have been in We were ready to head out as soon as our check came

Dad taking a break from basketball


My pancakes

4 comments:

LJL said...

Looks like a rabbit ran over your pancakes! Not too big to sit on Mom's lap.

Anonymous said...

.....pretty Mom, pretty daughter!

Dani said...

Dad, you are messed up!

LJL said...

No, really, you are never too big to sit on Mom!