Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weekend in February

Reg and Jason took me out to eat on Friday night for my birthday Mary, Jamie, Amy and Kyle went too We went to Carabbas Italian Grill It was really good Then on Saturday Mom, Dad and Ally came down to visit for a couple of hours Mary and Jamie went out to eat with all of us at HOggys (love that restaurant) They bought me a shirt there (see below) Mom and Dad bought me a PS2 for my birthday :) I figured it would be a fun thing to have especially for when we have company Brent and Jamie decided to "test" it out for a couple of hours Saturday night to make sure it was working right Ha! The strawberry cheesecake they brought me didnt last long :) And of course it wouldnt be a family gathering without a little wrestling!

4 comments:

LJL said...

Sometimes Fat Albert just needs taken down a notch!

Regi said...

Well with that "hole in the ozone" type of hair doo, you sure you should be wrestling? LOL

Anonymous said...

Is that a headband he's wearing? :-)

Dani said...

Mary's headband to be exact...dont ask..he's only my Father..I have no idea!