Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ME

I have been tagged...

1) My favorite childhood memory is going on family vacations every year (which we still do)

2) I love Dillards (as much as one can love a place that takes your $$$!)

3) My 2nd favorite memory is going camping at Huston woods in the fall and bringing the horses Nothing like waking up to scrambled eggs and bacon fried over a fire

4) I own my "dream" car (Mitsubishi Eclipse)

5) Im taking an online class for Equine Massage Therapy (sooo..its taking me forever to complete but I havent given up...yet)

6) I very much dislike public speaking

7) New ambition: Learn how to play tennis I have always "hated" tennis because the only time I played I got hit in the face with the racquet We will see how it goes this time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I played a little tennis when I was a young pup. We went to early Sat. morning prayer meeting, then to breakfast in Greenville and then to the tennis court. I wasn't great, but I could compete with those I played with.